Sunday, December 28, 2008

Work, work and wait no more work...for now.

As many of you know I have had some time off as I took a severance package from my employer at the beginning of November, also hoping to get rehired again in the new year. I should say Michael is hoping but I am not so much. It has been great to take a breather though and enjoy more time with Dane. It was also fun to not have the stress of working during the holiday season. This also gave me the opportunity to read the Twilight series. I had read all of Twilight but 50 pgs before I went to see the movie (loved it). I have now seen the movie...well I'm not going to tell. Anyway, it was super good and yes Kamie you were right should have started it a lot sooner. But I did enjoy the entire series (thanks to Morgan's sister Jackie who I borrowed the books from). I'm glad I waited though so I could read late into the night and not worry too much about getting much accomplished the next day. Stephanie Meyer is a great author and for those of you who have read the Twilight series but haven't read Midnight Sun you are missing out. I definitly hope that she continues to write the books from Edward's perspective. It is amazing what you miss out on when it is just going through Bella. Anyway, I did love it and yes I guess I will admit it here for all to see that I am obsessed yep there we go. So here is my favorite picture of the actor Rob Pattison. I had to post a picture and this was the first picture to pop in my head.



No comments: