Saturday, October 11, 2008

Salmon Days 2008





Here in Issaquah we have Salmon Days the first weekend in October (which usually falls on conference weekend). It is a really big community event. People come from all over to come see all the stuff for sale, eat and of course see the salmon. This year it was raining pretty hard and it was windy on top of that so we did not go for too long this year. Anyway, Michael likes to see what all the artist have done and I like to see all the cute crafty things. Dane loves all the kid things they had at the park including the train (which I opted out of this year), and the bounce houses, that is a new favorite this year with 4th of July and Salmon Days. When we were waiting in line for the train Dane's friend Rees was behind us so he rode with him and his dad Brian. For me it is one of those things I can only handle for so long and then ok I'm done. I am like my Mom not so big on fairs. Here are some sprinkler made out of copper that this guy was selling. I do love how they have different types of crafts, it's great.

No comments: