Saturday, October 11, 2008

Children's Museum




My friend Carrie and I took our kids to the Children's Museum in Bellevue on Friday night. It was so much fun and it's free on Friday nights, can't get better than that. Anyway, Dane and Emma had a blast. They have a treehouse and all different kinds of things to do with water. They even had a big rig in there so the kids could see what it was like. All different types of sounds and experiments. A very good place to be loud. Of course Dane's favorite place was the backyard (I think he would live outside if I would let him) they have a train table so we had to spend some time there. They loved it and it is always fun to get out with friends to have some chit chat time with friends when the kids have lots of space to run. All in all a good night. Thanks Carrie!!!

2 comments:

staceygriff said...

I love that place. I haven't taken Miles in awhile. We should go sometime though. I agree, a place where the kids can play and the mom's can chit chat is a plus for me.

Unknown said...

It was fun! :)