Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SPIDERS!!!!


At Dane's preschool they get to share something everday. Sheri tells us what they are learning about and then we bring something do with the letter or subject they are studying. This week they are learning about spiders and the letter S so we were supposed to bring something that started with S or about spiders. Since he wore his spider shirt on Monday and the next best thing was bringing a live spider (which I talked him out of). So I got on my crafty hat and made spider suckers. Wow a double wammy. Anyway, Dane helped me and it was a fun and kid friendly project with a little bit of clean up, my favorite kind. So I took a picture cause they turned out so cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy you are so craft! I remember you saying once that you weren't, but hello! Look at those cute spiders, and the idea you have for Sharing time? Amazing...you are the next craft queen. :)

staceygriff said...

I agree. I nominate you craft queen of Issaquah, maybe even Washington;D Those are really cute though. Looks like fun and Dane looks really happy. You are a good Mom!

heidi and joel said...

Hi Amy! I am so impressed. You need to come hang out at my house for awhile.

Harris Family said...

amy! Those are cute- hope your halloween was great. James asks about Dane nonstop- maybe its the age... You are crafty- I remember the train birthday cake last year...Robert wore the battery costume tonight- the one your mom made. I said if you expect me to make something like that for our kids... you married the wrong girl! i have no talent- looks like it runs in your genes!!!!