Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Little Guy is Off to Preschool




Time goes so quickly. I can't believe that Dane is already in Preschool and will be in Kindergarten next year. He loves it so much. He goes Mon, Wed and Fri. We ended up signing him up for a preschool that at gal in the Tiger Mt Ward has in her home. He is really excited every time we go and in fact he didn't want to come home today. He said he wanted to live at his preschool house, when I told him I would be sad if he didn't live with us anymore he said no no mom you move there too. So I said where is your preschool teacher going to live. He said she could live there too yeah with her 6 kids that would work. She says he is doing so well with his letters and even better with numbers. I know I couldn't believe it either, he definitely doesn't get that from Michael or myself. She always has good things to say and he is catching on so quickly. He is doing really well at writing his name and he even told me that the other day that he had a silent E in his name. He said he figured it out after learning about how sounds make words. It was too cute. I hope that his love for learning continues and that he will not need too many tutors because mom can't figure out his homework. Good luck Dane, we love you!!!

2 comments:

staceygriff said...

way to go Dane. He looks so tall lately. What a cutie.

Tina said...

Hes so cute Amy!! It sure was fun to see you in Utah last month. TAKE CARE!!