Monday, September 22, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!!!

20 Years Ago....
1. I was a Beehive
2. I was living in Placerville
3. I was shy, if you can believe it. I really was.
4. I was more into sports. Probably because of only having 3 brothers.

10 Years Ago....
1. I met my husband Michael, but didn't know he would be my husband.
2. I was on a mission. Virginia Richmond Mission rocks!
3. I ate squirrel. Yes it tastes like chicken.
4. I learned that Virginia and West Virginia are one of the most beautiful places filled with the best people ever.

5 Years Ago....
1. I had been married for 2 years.
2. Living in Everett, Washington
3. I learned more about the internet which helped me to land the first of work at home jobs.
4. My husband was in school and we couldn't wait for him to get done.

3 Years Ago....
1. I went to Florida and Disney World.
2. I moved to Issaquah, Washington
3. Dane was 1
4. I was a Relief Society teacher, my favorite calling ever.

1 Year Ago....
1. I told myself that I needed to become more organized. Ok so I am still working on that, it is a lifetime work I think.
2. I was and am still working for Lionbridge.
3. I had been married for 6 years
4. I had a 3 yr old, need I say more.

So far this year....
1. I started teaching in Primary
2. I did a walk for brain cancer research with my friend Heather. Love you and miss you Dad.
3. I got to go to girls camp for the first time in 15 years. They actually camp up here and there is no mile swim. Dang it.
4. I have tried to be a better wife, mother and friend.

Yesterday I.....
1. Worked.
2. Was still watching the Griffiths kids
3. I stayed up way too late, what was I thinking
4. Went to church

Today I.....
1. Woke up at 4:30am (to wake up Kiah), and 7am (to wake up Sofi)
2. Went to the airport (welcome home Stacey)
3. Worked... should be doing that and not this.
4. I finally got to come home (and stay home) after 12 days.

In the next year I'll.....
1. Try to improve my self image (loose weight)
2. Attend the temple a lot more
3. Try to go on vacation somewhere
4. Try to raise money for next years brain cancer walk

I tag Carrie (thanks for keeping up with my blog), Myrna and April (I need to get to know you better)

No comments: