Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh those crazy 5 year olds



It's interesting the things kids think of. So Dane likes to go in and weigh himself every now and then. He knows it doesn't get very high and tries to think of things that could weigh large amounts to make the bigger numbers show in the window. He collects things from around the house in an attempt to make it go all the way around. So tonight after I had put Dane to bed I went into my bathroom and this is what I found (sorry for the tampons but hey we all have them). Little did he know that he had grabbed probably the lightest things we have in the house, but hey at least he reached 7lbs. Good job Dane. He makes me laugh.

3 comments:

staceygriff said...

too funny. I could totally see him grabbing all of this stuff. such creative little minds kids have.

Ali said...

That is great! Curious little minds...

Unknown said...

Ha! So funny! :)