Thursday, January 15, 2009

January Flooding

So after all of the snow that we got in December we got a bunch of rain in January. We had a lot of flooding in the area roads were closed and parking lots were flooded even here in Issaquah. We are lucky to live so close to Snoqualmie Falls so it was fun to be able to go out the week after the flooding to see all the water coming over the falls. Whenever I would get close to the edge to take a picture the spray from the falls would blind you. It was crazy I've never seen it that full before.

Dane found a stick on our way up to the falls and he said mom look at my umbrella. So funny!

1 comment:

staceygriff said...

I think that umbrella needs some help. Miles and Dane are looking at your blog with me and both laughing about his umbrella. funny.