Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Things Kids Say!

So my friend Brenda and I took Dane to a movie on Saturday, Madagascar 2 it was hilarious. We had gone a few places together that day and during our travels Dane made some very funny comments as usual. So Dane said, "hey mom guess what? I'm getting married." I laughed and then asked "oh really? So who are you going to marry?" "Emma" he said, with no thought about it. "Then I'm going to wish for babies." Brenda and I laughed and then I said ok just make sure you ask her first and maybe wait a few years. The whole day was great. We had a lot of laughs, Brenda kept asking "hey Dane what do I like to do?" "I like to move it move it!" They played the song in the movie it was so funny cause he would start laughing and dancing. Love it! Later that night Brenda sent Dane this link he keeps watching it over and over. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x3W6hutEj8&feature=related

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we have a modern pre-arranged marriage on our hands! :) That is so funny!

staceygriff said...

what cute little babies they would be!

Brenda Dickerson Lassabe said...

I told Dane not to wish for babies until he is married. I think they would make a great couple!