Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thomas the Tank Engine










It's that time of year again. July always brings that cute #1 blue engine THOMAS. This is our 3rd year going to see Thomas at the Snoqualmie Railroad Station. Dane loved it as usual, and had such a great time. We went with two of his friends Miles and Bentley this year. It was all Thomas all morning. I'm glad that this only happens once a year, I don't think I could handle this more often than that. It is great to see the joy on the kids faces though and so I love it for that. I love how the kids wave at Thomas. They love him so much and really think that he is so real. We are lucky to live so close. I am suprised every year when I hear of people who have driven from hundreds of miles to come and see Thomas. I don't think I'm that dedicated. Anyway, we had a great time and we love having the trains close year round.

No comments: